2003 Mar 31 13:55

Re: [vox] [OT] CA No-call list

> I was significantly more successful in blocking this stuff
> when I was killing off Europe, Asia, and Latin America, but
> this really isn't an option because some people that my wife,
> sells ebay stuff to live in the US, but have foreign email
> addresses.

You could still use SpamAssassin's locale filters: I have mine set to
nix anything in Korean. This works great, because I need to be able to
receive Japanese mail from a friend of mine.

Of course, if you're talking about spam in English from Asia, that
won't help... but right now probably 80% of my SPAM is in Korean. I
don't know a lick of Korean, so I have no problem throwing it all
out :-)

-Micah