2003 Mar 27 13:38

[vox] [fwd] Reminder: Slashdot Meetup is on Thursday, Mar 27 @ 7PM

For those interested in hanging out, drinking coffee, and seeing what wireless
networks are open around J Street... :^)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Slashdot Meetup <slashdot@meetup.com> -----
[with much snipped]

  Thursday, Mar 27 @ 7PM --
  True Love Coffeehouse (www.truelovesacto.com)
  2406 J St
  Sacramento, CA 95816
  916-492-9002
  The Meetup spot at the venue: Entrance

To see who you'll be meeting up with check out:
http://slashdot.meetup.com/
And remember:  It's not too late for more people
to join. Bring a friend or two!