2003 Mar 26 20:09

The 3rd Tower - Lord of the Rings Community

The 3rd Tower - Lord of the Rings Community

Greetings Lord of the Rings Fan

I am writing to you to inform you of an exciting project that will be hitting the world wide web on the 5th April 2003.

What I am talking about is "The 3rd Tower" we are a bunch of like minded fanatics of the Lord of the Rings Books and Movies, We have been working on a site in conjunction with 3TDigital (www.3tdigital.com) in order to put our fan based interest into a site that will beat all others.

Due to the distinc lack of Lord of the Ring fan sites out there that have all aspects of a top quality site such as Amazing Content, Classy Design and Great people we took it in our powers to put one together and gather the LOTR community into one arena, The 3rd Tower.

We will be covering as many aspects of LOTR as we can for our Launch on the 5th of April 2003 in order ot provide you with a comprehensive guide to the world of Middle Earth. Here are a few examples of what we will hold;
  • Character and Actor Bios
  • Message Forums (NOW OPEN)
  • Chat rooms
  • Sign up and post reviews, view profile and converse
  • Middle Earth Time Line
  • Gaming Info, PS2, XBox, GC and PC etc
  • Movie Info - All 3 films and spin off's
  • Editorials
  • Reviews
  • Book in depth
  • Image Galleries
  • Photo galleries
  • Artwork
  • Fan Artwork
  • AND MUCH MUCH MORE
We will continually add content after the site opens so there will always be something new.

We would love to see you in our forums as they are NOW OPEN (as of 25th March 2003) so you can get in there and start talking LOTR!

We hope to see you at The 3rd Tower

Come Visit us :)

and click forums before 5th April 2003.

Kind Regards,

Gavin Weeks
Webmaster
The 3rd Tower
www.the3rdtower.com

*This is a once only email and you are not subscribed to any constant letters. You will not recieve spam from anyone. There is no need to un-subscribe.*