2003 Mar 26 04:21

[vox] Oracle talk in April; details arrived!

[vox] Oracle talk in April; details arrived!

I just heard work back from Oracle.  At our April 21st meeting, they'll
be sending Mark Fasheh (a VA Software alumnus) from their "Linux Dev Team"
to come talk about Oracle Clustering Filesystem.

They'll also bring goodies: copies of Oracle 9i for Linux!

Details are on the LUGOD site, here:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2003.04.21

There's also a flyer (not approved by Oracle yet!) here:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/

PS - I told the head of the Sacramento Oracle Users Group, who was eager to
     find out what's up.  So we should hopefully get a good crowd. ;^)