2003 Mar 25 17:55

[vox] [fwd] REVOLUTION OS special edition DVD now available

FYI...

----- Forwarded message from "J.T.S. Moore" <jtsmoore@revolution-os.com> -----

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:33:25 -0800
From: "J.T.S. Moore" <jtsmoore@revolution-os.com>
Subject: REVOLUTION OS special edition DVD now available
To: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>

Bill,

After much delay, the 2-disc special edition DVD of REVOLUTION OS is now available:

http://www.revolution-os.com/store1.html

If you could, it would be great if you could tell the LUGOD members.

Best Wishes,

J.T.S. Moore
Director, REVOLUTION OS

----- End forwarded message -----

I recall we were thinking of getting a copy for our lending library,
if possible.  Henry, should I ask about this?

root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis