2003 Mar 24 10:33

[vox] Big iron coming to LUGOD!

Good news!  Someone from Oracle will be coming to LUGOD at our April 21st
meeting.

And one Roy Greenwood, from the "Linux Impact Team" at IBM will be coming
on May 6th!

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

Perhaps now's the time to try to harass some other huge corporations to
come talk, since we can say: "See?  IBM and Oracle are coming!"  ;^)

Any suggestions?

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/