2003 Mar 21 18:11

Re: [vox] [OT] endless... nameless...

job?  huh?   me?

heh.  well, still need to finish the dissertation, but i will never
again be a teaching assistant.  i'm done.

i just emailed some researchers at the national severe storm laboratory.
asked them if they were looking for researchers to do atmospheric
modelling.   sounds really interesting...

not quite gravitation, but still physics and computers.  they prolly
even use linux (guess i can take "OT" off the subject now, eh?).   ;)

pete

begin Michael J Wenk <mwenk@comcast.net>