January 6: Social gathering
2003 Mar 21 10:00

Re: [vox] OT Never Winter Nights Client beta 1 available

Re: [vox] OT Never Winter Nights Client beta 1 available

begin Matthew Johnson <matthew@psychohorse.com>
> At last:
>
> http://nwn.bioware.com/downloads/linuxclient.html

huh?  nwn?  wazzat?

> Need to have a valid CD key to be able to play it...

we have to buy a windows CD to play.  oh goodie.

and sign up for a free nwn account to d/l the linux client.

it's the first game i've ever seen that lists min disk space to be 1GB!
minimum!

pete