2003 Mar 20 19:27

[vox] FW: Is Intel's "Centrino" Techno-Latin for "No Linux?"

[vox] FW: Is Intel's "Centrino" Techno-Latin for "No Linux?"

Micheal Robertson, founder of Linux, makes some observations about the
dichotomy in Intel over support for Linux, especially when it comes to
their new Centrino chip:

http://www.lindows.com/lindows_michaelsminutes.php

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.asc