2003 Mar 19 12:35

[vox] [fwd] RevolutionOS DVDs now on sale.

[vox] [fwd] RevolutionOS DVDs now on sale.

----- Forwarded message from Eric Eisenhart <eric@nblug.org> -----

For those of you that really liked the RevolutionOS screening on Saturday,
or who really regret having missed it, the special edition version of
RevolutionOS is now on sale:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/nonfiction/5dd5/

$24.99 for the 2 disc DVD special edition version or the VHS version.  DVD
version comes with a free Linux Fish.

I'm ordering mine, now.
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & President Pro Tempore

----- End forwarded message -----