2003 Mar 18 16:24

Re: [vox] what do they pay their staff for?!?

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 01:31:06PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> warning: long email
>
> sam, you obviously were never a hacker.
>
> [ed: snip!]

+1; Informative

As someone who once played games with the phone systems back in my
stupid adolescent youth, I concur with pretty much everything you wrote.
That, and I miss the old Roseville pay phones that would spit your
change back at you (after crediting it, of course) if you put a backspin
on the quarter.