January 6: Social gathering
2003 Mar 14 01:04

Re: [vox] crash space for a previous lugod speaker

Re: [vox] crash space for a previous lugod speaker

begin Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 12:42:12AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > correction: he's staying over saturday night.
>
> OOC, what's he in town for?

goin to chico for some beer tasting and brewery hopping.  :)

having dinner at the sierra nevada brewery.   yum!

> -bill!
> (I'd offer... but, you know... cats and all ;) )

yah.  i was going to email you but then i remembered you have as many
cats as we do.  :)

pete