2003 Mar 14 00:57

[vox] CD burn request for Saturday's demo

[vox] CD burn request for Saturday's demo

Would anyone be willing to burn some new Knoppix and/or Open Office
and/or GNUWinII discs for Saturday's demo at the co-op? [*]

Actually, it'd be nice to have a collection of these all the time,
to give out at our meetings and future demos, too.

Thanks!

[*] I'd also happily give them out at my "Tux Paint / Open Source" talk at
    Tuesday's MacNexus meeting in Sacramento.)