January 6: Social gathering
2003 Mar 12 23:42

Re: [vox] XMMS - A rant about usability

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 04:52:25PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Can anyone recommend another player that's media-wise as functional as XMMS,
> but usability wise as functional as, oh, I dunno... at least a frickin'
> Xterm? > :^)

  Yes I heard about one the other day, I think it's called something
like kendamp, kendvox, kendplayer... it's the latest software release by
that NewBreedSoftware group that's been putting out all the snazzy game
software...
  I think you should google for it... it shouldn't be too hard to find.

    TTFN,
      Mike

*:>