2003 Mar 12 11:02

[vox] (fwd) Bay.NET: Developing for .NET on Linux. The Mono Project 3/27

For those curious about .NET, apparently the .NET user group in the Bay Area
is having a talk on Linux (Mono) at their next meeting:

-- forwarded message --
From: "Ron Lautmann" <ronUNDERSCORElautmann@pacbell.net>
Newsgroups: ba.seminars
Subject: Bay.NET: Developing for .NET on Linux. The Mono Project 3/27
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:04:55 GMT

Christian Gross discusses the topic "Developing for .NET on Linux. The Mono
Project" at the Bay.NET meeting to be held on March 27th at the Microsoft
Campus, Bldg. #1, 1065 LaAvenida Ave., Mountain View.

Go to http://www.baynetug.org and check the events section.  You need to
register to RSVP for this event.

-- end of forwarded message --