2003 Mar 10 13:28

Re: [vox] picnix - lugod picnic

LUGOD has no obligation to plan events with any consideration to the
student population, but if you do want to consider it, that saturday is
right at the end of finals. The next weekend will be before the first
day of instruction, so the next time that school will be in will be the
first weekend of April.

Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu