2003 Mar 10 12:54

[vox] picnix - lugod picnic

hi lugod,

i've been kicking around this idea for a few years now.

would anybody be interested in going on a lugod picnic on 22 march (sat)?
i'm thinking we'll have:

food
volleyball
badminton
frisbee
juggling (or at least trying to)
baseball/football catch
geek conversation (BYOT)

to be honest, i've played so much capture the flag in quake and unreal
tournament, i'm dying to see what it's like in real life with real
people.   ;)

may or may not have a bbq for burgers and hot dogs.

i'd like to take a head count.  if you're interested or even think you
may be interested (no commitment), email me in private at p@dirac.org.
also let me know what activities you'd be interested in.

no wireless access.  sorry.   ;)

pete
p@dirac.org