2003 Mar 10 09:47

Government Technology Conference

  • To: vox@lugoMAPSd.org
  • Subject: Government Technology Conference
  • From: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.MAPSnet>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 15:45:46 -0800

The yearly Government Technology Conference (GTC) in Sacramento is
coming up (it'll be in May).

Mike Simons is attempting to contact them to see if we can have a booth there.
(SacLUG had one back in 1999, and I believe may have one again this year.)

If you're interested in helping out, please contact Mike or I off-list,
or better yet, sign up to "vox-outreach"[*] and let us know there!

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/