2003 Mar 08 08:27

[vox] DATA - A local resource in trouble

[vox] DATA - A local resource in trouble

Hey guys - I got the following note from Pam Marrone of DATA - the
organization is having problems and it has been one of the best
business/technical networking organizations in the area. If you have time,
this is something we should be involved in and finding ways to keep alive.
Her email follows

Regards,
MIKE…
Make your Information your KnowlEDGE