January 6: Social gathering
2008 Mar 20 19:01

Re: [vox] DNS issues?

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 06:52:29PM -0800, Sam Peterson wrote:
> Wow, test message.

Hehe - I don't know if it's quite working yet. :^)

We had Register.com change some DNS entries, and they apparently
botched it up good-time.

Add to that today's Pac Bell incident causing DSL outages (including for
us Omsoft users), and it's not been a fun day for internet connectivity
for me. :^(

I still can't get to lugod.org from sonic.net's shell (via links) or
my browser (via omsoft DSL), so I'm guessing it's still taking a while for
the actual fixes to propogate.