2003 Mar 07 09:21

March 17th meeting

Hello all,

I recently broke my ankle and cannot drive my manual transmission auto. I am wondering if there are any Lugod members who live in the Sacramento area that would be willing, for reasonable compensation (conversation, gas money, etc.) to give me a 2-way lift on the day of the meeting. I live in the South Natomas area near W. El Camino Avenue. If you are interested and live nearby and plan on attending the meeting please let me know. I can be reached via private email at blizz@theblizz.com. Thank you.

Corey A. Hines
www.theblizz.com