2003 Mar 05 18:55

[vox] seeking a modem

Hi,

Anyone have a extra modem?  I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for one.  I
figure someone out there recently upgraded to DSL and doesn't have a need
for that lowly 56k modem occupying a valuable PCI slot.  ;-)

I'm planning to introduce my wife to Linux and obtaining a modem will help
in this transition.  My desktop box currently has a WinModem (yuck!) and
I'd rather not fuss with it.

Feel free to email off the list.

Thanks,

Charles