January 6: Social gathering
2003 Mar 04 14:02

[vox] ISC suggests upgrading to BIND 9.2.2...

[vox] ISC suggests upgrading to BIND 9.2.2...

Sorry about the delay on this. It was release march 3rd (yesterday.)

If you are running BIND 9.2.1, a new release has come out to fix 2 bugs
(9.2.2). Nothing of this release has it the security lists, or (as one
user reports) to the bind announce lists, however, the package passes the
gpg check from ISC with their key.

Info if you want on the two publish bugs/problems for this release
upgrade: http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/bind-security.html

Enjoy,

-ME