2003 Feb 28 13:12

Re: [vox] vox-jobs list?

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 12:24:17PM -0800, Rod Roark wrote:
[snip]
> What *would* be interesting to me is a list dedicated to *creating*
> jobs.  That is, discussion of ideas for new (Linux-related) businesses
> that bring talented people together, and hopefully lead to success for
> many, where a single person by themselves could not pull it off.

I really like this idea Rod! It would be awesome if we could create some
new businesses like this. The members of this users group represent such
a large pool of amazing talent.

I personally have had it busting my butt to find a new job, work really
hard only to get laid off the next year. I would much rather be involved
with a company I can call my own.

Not only that, but I'm done programming in Windows. I'd much rather be
making money doing Linux. :-)

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net