2003 Feb 28 13:37

Re: [vox] vox-jobs list?

On Friday 28 February 2003 09:24 pm, Rod Roark wrote:
{snip}
> Also job-seeking by itself is a zero-sum game: if someone
> gets a job, someone else doesn't get that job.  So you
> won't see many instances of job-seekers helping each other
> out in the same geographical area, other than situations
> where their talents have little overlap.

I would be more than happy to share.  I believe that the best person for the
job should get it.  Also, Bill is primarily a programmer (an area where I
have little experience) and I primarily would be looking for System and
Network Administration type jobs.  I do not think Bill and myself would be
competing for the same job.