2003 Feb 22 13:47

Re: [vox] Crepe Bistro

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 11:13:25AM -0800, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
> On second thought, maybe not. I just called and even though their hours
> are listed (on Davis411.com) as ending at 11:00, the fellow on the phone
> told me they usually close up at 10:00pm on Monday and Tuesday nights.

I like DoV, but they're a little dark, and I can't think of where we'd
seat 15 people comfortably. :^)  Also, when they have music there, it can
be deafeningly loud. :^(

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick