2003 Feb 22 13:47

[vox] [OT] How/where to dispose of power supply

[vox] [OT] How/where to dispose of power supply

I've got a busted PC power supply, and I don't really think that
dumping it in the local trash bin is a good/environmental idea.

Where can I rid myself of it, where it'll be disposed of properly,
or recycled?

Thx!

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!