2003 Feb 20 17:48

Re: [vox] Crepe Bistro RE: Would you like WiFi with that Crepe?

On the 20th day of February, Peter Jay Salzman said to me:

> where you can either order a pork burrito, beef burrito, chicken burrito
> or bean burrito.

2 kinds of beef - Barbacoa and Carne Asada.
You can get Burrito Bols or Tacos (soft or crunchy) there too... and they
have 4 types of salsa and 2 kinds of beans...

<drool>mmmmm.... chiptole</drool

Damn you for mentioning Chipotle, Nicole. The wife took the car to
Vacaville and I don't relish cycling to either Sunnyvale or Cupertino to
get myself an über-burrito.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-408-985-7992 (home) .