2003 Feb 20 17:25

Re: [vox] Crepe Bistro RE: Would you like WiFi with that Crepe?

Re: [vox] Crepe Bistro RE: Would you like WiFi with that Crepe?

Up spake Bill Kendrick on Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 05:06:34PM -0800:
> If I telecommuted for a job (oh, I miss that!), I'd probably do it.
> Of course, I'd probably be in Davis, which means I'd probably just go
> to Mishka's, which isn't a large corporation, and has FREE wireless :^)

Roma's on E Street has free wireless, too.  And it's right by the Crepe
Bistro, which people know how to find.  And they're open late.  And even
if they don't serve substantial food (mostly coho fare like pastries and
sandwiches, IIRC) they're next to Chipotle, which does. [1]  And they serve
coffee.  AND they have a large back room out of the way of the studying
people.

Hmm...

--nicole twn
who is ill-qualified to comment on post-meeting venues, but feels
compelled to put in two cents anyway

[1] But I don't know how late they're open.

***
"Circumstances eat themselves.  The present tense has been."--Moxy Fruvous
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.