2003 Feb 22 11:01

Re: [vox] Crepe Bistro

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 12:51:44PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Are people generally happy with The Bistro, even with these problems?

I'm okay with Crepe Bistro.

My opinion of the ideal place would be:

-Free WiFi access
-Plenty of room for us after meetings.
-Free WiFi access
-Quiet enough for conversation.
-Free WiFi access
-Tables are close together or round so we have one group instead of
individual small groups.
-Free WiFi access
-Open til 11pm or later
-Free WiFi access
-Good food/cheap prices.
-Free WiFi access and power outlets for laptops, etc.

I'm from Sacramento and don't know Davis restaurants very well. The food
at Crepe Bistro is excellent, but I'd like a change.