January 6: Social gathering
2003 Feb 20 15:53

Re: [vox] Installfest networking

From what i understand, the EUII network connections are completly different
from the one s in the dorms. (when i was in the dorms i used to use my laptop
to check, and it failed to work).  I do know that the CS Dept has their own
private subnet/DHCP servers/NAMs/Switches, and that the Campus Computing
Resources stuff ends at the Switch room.  Not sure how true it is, but heard
it from a guy who works for EE.

Kevin