2003 Feb 19 12:36

[vox] Colocation Comparison and Cost Review

[vox] Colocation Comparison and Cost Review

Hello,

Since colocation questions have come up in the past, I decided to put up
some of the data I colected on some of the "less expensive" ones that
people have told me about.

http://mike.passwall.com/colocation.html

(You can probably import the table into a your favorite spreadsheet
application if it can import html tables.)

Comments and questions welcom. If you know of a colo facility that offers
great prices, or unique services, or you really like one, or really hate
one, or just have something to say about it, please let me know.

Also, please let me know if I can include your real name and e-mail
address as part of the comment on the colo or if you wish to remain
anonymous.

The above page is not very exciting, and does not offer info on as many
colocation facilities as a site that is NOT mine:

http://www.colotraq.com/index.htm

or others, but I would prefer to limit the list to ones with prices under
$200/month and/or special services that people want.

-ME