2003 Feb 18 17:16

[vox] [OT] wanted: slimline DVD or CD drive

[vox] [OT] wanted: slimline DVD or CD drive

Hi all,

I'm looking for a slimline DVD/CD or CD drive.  Does anyone have one they
would like to sell?  Does anyone know where I can get one for cheap?
(less than $100)  I only found a couple places on the web.

TIA, FL