2003 Feb 17 15:11

Re: [vox] [OT] telemarketing calls

Thank you for the information Nicole, as I too get several of these
prerecorded messages.

Pete,  I turned my caller id and blocking service off too as I did not want to
spend the extra money and I also did not want to miss out on getting a job if
I blocked there number.  I get on average at least one call a day and upwards
of 5 or 6 sometimes on the weekend.

Ryan,  I would be interested in the tone, as these telemarketers like to leave
me messages on my answering machine too.

Stephen