2003 Feb 16 15:12

[vox] Report from the Demo

Today's demo went pretty well!  We didn't have a large _number_ of people
walk up and talk to us (maybe 10 or so), but those who did spent a LONG time
with us. :^)  (I think we may have made one guy a convert.)

Dave Margolis dropped by to donate a stack of books to the club.
Doug Barbieri brought his laptop, and Mike Simons came in with LUGOD's demo box.
Jeff Newmiller showed up towards the end and helped out some, too.

I had event flyers on hand (see http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/ )
and we didn't give out a TON, but a lot of them got notes taken on them. :^)
(I'm beginning to think Internet access would be really useful :^) )

If you'd like to help out at, or send friends to, the next demo, it
will be held in exactly one month:  Saturday, March 15th.

Thanks all!

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick