2003 Feb 13 11:33

[vox] Re: [lugod lert] linux demo cd

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 02:11:26AM -0500, Dave Anthony wrote:
> Hello,
>  I was wondering if there is a site where I can download the demo cd?
>
> I've yet to see linux run on a machine and I am considering Lindows as a test just to get my feet wet.

Great! There are many Linux distributions. The best for Demo purposes is
probably DemoLinux. You can get this (and other Linux distros) in image form
to burn your own CD from www.linuxiso.org. I don't believe than Lindows is
available for free download, alas.

By the way, lert@lugod.org is not a good place to send Linux questions. I
encourage you to sign up for one of our mailing lists: