2003 Feb 12 16:44

[vox] InstallFest

Hello;

It is time once again for the InstallFest. I would appreciate any
help that can be offered. So far I have 4 signed up, but usually
get more the last few days before the InstallFest.

The  InstallFest is on Sunday 02/16/2003. If you can come please
let me know.

Thanks :-)
--
Rusty Minden CCNA
Cell	(916) 308-4672

Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly
around women. And I hope I never get into that.
--William J. Clinton - Bill Clinton