January 6: Social gathering
2003 Feb 11 14:40

Re: [vox] ucd virus question

Klez is worse. Occasionally I find myself recieving emails saying that I
*sent* a klez infected message. I never send viruses, and Klez always
sends itself out disguised as somebody else's email address. I expect
virus checker makers to know that. So why do these virus checkers send
me the email about a message I never sent?

--
PGP/GPG Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
Import with `gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key E2B2CAD1`