2003 Feb 08 09:28

[vox] Recommended downloading: Tux Racer

[vox] Recommended downloading: Tux Racer

Ok, so I hate to admit this, but I didn't play Tux Racer much when I first
bought it.  I just sat down and played through the first few cups (to open up
some of the forest levels), and I have to say, this is quite a cool and cute
little game. :^)

If you've got a 3D card and kids, it's a must.  If you've got a 3D card
and you just like games (esp. not just the gorey shoot-people-in-the-head
ones), then definitely check out the demo, at the very least!

  http://www.tuxracer.com/

The game costs just under $15 bucks.

PS - Hehe... interestingly enough, looking at Sunspire's website, it looks like
exactly one year ago today was when the first commercial release was made. :^)

  http://www.sunspirestudios.com/

PPS - It runs on Windows, too, for those who care. :^)

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick