2003 Feb 07 09:14

Re: [vox] So, who wants to present? :^)

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 04:32:27PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

>   * Physical Security (Rusty Minden)

I'll voulenteer to be the BOFH side of physical security; you know, the
one in charge of making sure it's not PHYSICALly possible for the user
to damage the system in any way shape or form?  Who cares if this
involves duct-taping them to a wheelchair, setting them on fire, and
sending it down an abandoned mineshaft?  The system is secure.

As I just got a rather spanky refurbished laptop, I'm looking for a good
excuse to use the S-Video out adapter, so I'll try to come up with
something to present. *grin*