2003 Feb 06 20:46

Re: [vox] So, who wants to present? :^)

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 04:32:27PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Would anyone be interested in doing a presentation at the next LUGOD
> meeting?  (Monday, February 17th)
>

> There's a lot of stuff listed on LUGOD's "To Be Scheduled" page.
> ( http://www.lugod.org/meeting/tba/ )
>
> Google, TiVo, Sharp, TrollTech and VMWare are proving hard to pin down.
> The fellow from the Mozilla project might be coming in March.
> Robin Gross no longer works at the EFF (she's started her own company),
> so I need to track down someone else to come (maybe Seth Schoen?)
>

> As for talks that LUGOD members have offered to give, I've got:

<snip>

I seem to remember offering a couple things that aren't
here... DocBook and XSLT, I think (I'll hafta look at the archives to
remember). But I can't do the next meeting: I'll probably have been
moving that weekend. But the good news is: I have wheels now, so I
can actually think about making meetings again :-)

-Micah