2003 Feb 06 13:13

Re: [vox] MS word question

On the 6th day of February, Bill Kendrick said to me:

> You're gonna invoke the wrath of ESR!  Watch out!  He likes guns!

heh.. yeah... I know, I've met him a couple of times.
I doubt he remembers me, I did nothing of consequence while talking to
him... besides buying a copy of his book and having him sign it.

I missed seeing RMS talk a couple of weeks later because I figured the
final I had next day meant I shouldn't drive the couple of hundred miles
to see the talk ;)

I think I failed the final anyway :(

johnmc.
--