2003 Feb 06 09:54

RE: [vox] MS word question

That's my experience too -- there's a NUMBER of useful (well, useful to
MS-bound me) tools that aren't in a default install of either O97 or O2000.

And OF COURSE why would AAAANYY good subject of Redmond want to import PNG
images?  Aren't those used by those scary linux pirates?  (obligatory Linux
reference here)