2003 Feb 06 09:50

Re: [vox] MS word question

IIRC, when I install MS Office 2000 PNG import filter isn't selected by
default.  I have to select it manually.  I remember thinking, "of *course*
MS wouldn't have it selected by default!"  But of course it's always
possible my memory is failing or different versions of MS Office 2000 have
different defaults selected.  BTW, I always use the custom installation
mode, so that can have an affect as well.

-Mark

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> cool, thanks richard.  that's the kind of information i'm looking for.
>
> just to make sure, can anyone say for sure that png's work under 2000
> and 97 out of the box?
>
> pete
>

> begin Richard Burkhart <richard@khanfusion.net>
> > MS Office 2000 has that filter -- at least it SAYS it does.  Don't know if
> > earlier versions (v97 or 98 for mac) have it.
> >
> > Also never tested it though to make sure it actually WORKS.

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.