2003 Feb 04 16:03

[vox] tux4kids/knoppix review at newsforge

[vox] tux4kids/knoppix review at newsforge

It is indeed a slow e-mail day, so I thought I'd post this review
of the Knoppix CD being put together by Tux4Kids and the
Open Source Education Foundation:

  http://newsforge.com/newsforge/03/02/03/1918221.shtml

-bill!
(Author of Tux Paint and Tux of Math Command :^)
Despite what you may be thinking, I had nothing to do with Potato Guy, though)