2003 Feb 04 16:03

[vox] browser articles - opera focus

today is a slow email day, so what the heck:

it's basically a piece for opera, although they throw kudos for mozilla.
they have some interesting things to say about IE.  i guess there's no
galeon for windows?  it's still amazing to me that anyone would use
mozilla rather than galeon.

ironically, some critical vulnerabilities were found in opera 7 (for
windows):

actually, it might not be ironic at all.  opera has been working to
implement IE DHTML so you can access IE only sites.   it's only fitting
that opera contain some security flaws.  it makes the whole "IE
experience" complete...

pete