2003 Feb 04 14:28

[vox] Reminder: Don Marti at LUGOD tomorrow!

[vox] Reminder: Don Marti at LUGOD tomorrow!

Don Marti, Editor in Chief of Linux Journal magazine will be speaking
at LUGOD tomorrow night (Tues. Feb. 4th).  The topic will be the
Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

At the Davis Library, as usual.  Maps & directions:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

See you then!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org