2003 Feb 03 09:31

Re: [vox] Open Office Question

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 08:45:49PM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> On Saturday 01 February 2003 04:50 pm, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> > But here's a question.  When I execute ./soffice I get the word processor.
> > How do I get the spreadsheet and the other programs?
>
> Okay, I figured out how to do this so nobody needs to respond to this
> premature question.
>
> The more I play around with Open Office the better I like it.  It seems a lot
> better designed than Star Office 5.1.

Please share! I have never figured out how to start an OpenOffice other than
the word processor from the command line.

I would also warn you that switching back anf forth between StarOffice 5.*
and OO can lead to pain. But I expect that you will have not need for
StarOffice 5.* any longer.

--
Henry House