2003 Jan 31 17:36

Re: [vox] [fwd] National Weather Service forecast: Linux

Re: [vox] [fwd] National Weather Service forecast: Linux

     Oooh, gotta love that advertisement for Microsoft ******* XP on the
right side.  For those who can't see Flash animations it begins by people
lamenting, "I can't boot.", "I lost my data.", "My application broke.", "My
computer just crashed.", "I keep getting errors."...

     A hearty laugh is great medicine,
     Edwin