2003 Jan 30 19:23

Re: [vox] Reading PPT files

on Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 06:30:10PM -0800, Mark K. Kim (markslist@cbreak.org) wrote:
> Hello...
>
> What are some open-source software that can read PPT files?  I think
> Open Office can, right?  Anything else?  Is there anything better?  Please
> share your experiences.  Thank you!

'strings'  Don't laugh, it does a surprisingly good job.

OpenOffice is probably your best bet.  There are presentation tools for
KDE which _may_ work though I don't have direct experience.  apt-get is
your friend.

Peace.

    The truth behind the H-1B indentured servant scam:
    http://heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/itaa.real.html
    http://www.zazona.com/ShameH1B/